Tomato & Garlic Spaghetti Squash
Calories Per Portion: 557 Calories
Ingredients (serves 2)
1 Small Spaghetti Squash
8 oz of Chicken Breast
1 Can of Diced Tomatoes
2 Cloves of Garlic
1/2 Cup of Chopped Onions
2 Tbsp of Olive Oil
Salt & Pepper to Taste
- Pre-heat the oven to 400F/200C and cut your spaghetti squash into two equal halves and take the seeds out using a spoon.
- Bake the squash with the peel on the bottom of a baking tray for 45 minutes. While the squash is cooking you can start preparing the sauce by heating up a pan on low/medium heat and adding the olive oil.
- Next add the garlic, onion and diced tomatoes. Slice the chicken breasts and add them to the pan. Stir every few minutes to make sure the chicken cooks evenly.
- Once the garlic and tomato sauce is ready you can set it aside on low heat and wait for the squash to be done.
- After 45 minutes, take the squash out and use a fork to scrape out the squash into spaghetti like strings. Top it off with the chicken garlic tomato sauce.