Sweet Potato Salmon Cakes
Calories Per Portion: 434 Calories
Ingredients (serves 2)
1 Medium Sweet Potato
8 oz of Salmon Filet
1/2 Cup of Almond Flour
1/2 Cup of Green Onions
1 tsp of Sea Salt
1/4 tsp Ground Pepper
- Preheat the oven at 400F/200C and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Wash and peel the sweet potato and steam until soft.
- Bake the salmon for about 15-20 minutes.
- Once the sweet potato is soft and the salmon is cooked mash them up in a bowl and add in the remaining ingredients.
- Form 8 patties and spread them out on the baking sheet. Bake the Sweet Potato Salmon cakes for 30 minutes, flip the patties at around 15 minutes.
- Serve it on its own or with a green salad.