Chickpea Quinoa Avocado Salad
Nutrition (per serving)
Total Calories: 339 Calories
Ingredients (serves 2)
1 Can of Chickpeas
1/2 Cup of Cooked Quinoa
1 Small Tomato
1/2 Cup of Diced Cucumber
1 Tbsp of Olive Oil
Pinch of Sea Salt & Pepper
- Measure out 1/4 cup of quinoa and add to a pot with 1/2 cup of water. Turn the heat on to high until it’s boiling then bring down to low until all the water has been absorbed and the quinoa is fluffy.
- While the quinoa is cooking chop the cucumber, tomatoes and avocado into small cubes.
- Combine all of the vegetables in a large bowl.
- Add the quinoa to the vegetables once it’s done.
- Mix in the olive oil, salt and pepper to finish.