Calories Per Portion: 475 Calories
Ingredients (serves 2)
8 oz of Chicken
2 Cup of Broccoli
1 Carrot Sliced
1 Cup of Sugar Snap Peas
1/2 Cup of Chopped Onions
1 Can of Coconut Milk
1 Tbsp Ground Turmeric
1 Tbsp Ground Cumin
1 Tbsp Ground Ginger
- Place a pan on medium heat and melt 1 tsp of coconut oil. Add the chicken and cook until it is well done.
- Take the chicken out of the pan and place it in a separate container for now.
- Add another teaspoon of coconut oil and all the vegetables including the onions to the pan.
- Let the vegetables sauté for 5 minutes then add the coconut milk and the spices, let it cook for another 5 minutes.
- Lastly add the chicken back in and mix together well. Serve on its own or on top of cauliflower rice.