Chicken & Avocado Quinoa Salad
Calories Per Portion: 553 Calories
Ingredients (serves 2)
8 oz of Chicken Breast
1/2 Cup of Quinoa
1 Cup of Diced Cucumber
1 Tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Preheat the oven to 350F/175C. In the oven place the chicken breast in a dish with olive oil and cover for about 30 minutes.
- After placing the chicken in the oven measure out 1/4 cup of quinoa and add to a pot with 1/2 cup of water.
- Turn the heat on to high until it’s boiling then bring down to low until all the water has been absorbed and the quinoa is fluffy.
- While the chicken and quinoa are cooking chop up the cucumber, tomatoes and avocado into small cubes. Combine all of the vegetables in a large bowl.
- Once the chicken is cooked, let it cool and then chop into small pieces. Add the chicken and quinoa to the vegetables. Mix together and add olive oil, salt and pepper to finish.