Beef & Broccoli
Calories Per Portion: 541 Calories
Ingredients (serves 2)
8 oz of Beef Sirloin Strips
2 Cups of Broccoli
2 Cups of Cauliflower Rice
2 Tbsp of Coconut Aminos
1/2 Cup Onions
2 Cloves Garlic
1 Tbsp of Coconut Oil
1 Tbsp of Olive Oil
Pinch of Sea Salt and Pepper
- Place a large pan on medium heat and add the coconut oil, once the oil has melted add the onions and garlic.
- Once the onions are translucent add the beef strips into the pan and cook for 3-5 minutes.
- Cut the broccoli into small floret and add them into the pan along with the coconut aminos.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 10 minutes. While that’s cooking prepare the cauliflower rice and fry it up in a separate pan with the olive oil, salt and pepper for 5 minutes.
- Once everything is done serve the beef and broccoli on top of the cauliflower rice.